Dear Berkeley student,
Please take the second student pulse survey of the term. These confidential, one-minute pulse surveys capture your feedback so we can better support you. Complete Spring 2021 Pulse Survey #2 for a chance to win Apple AirPods. If you also took Pulse Survey #1, you’ll get an additional chance to win.
Spring 2021 Pulse Survey #2 is now open
This Pulse Survey asks about your spring break plans, academic dishonesty, and student support services. A link to the Pulse Survey is below and appears as a task in CalCentral. These surveys are confidential and results will be displayed only in aggregate. The survey closes on Tuesday, March 9.
Results from Spring 2021 Pulse Survey #1
The report from Pulse Survey #1 is now available and below are some findings:
- Compared to Fall 2020, students are still requesting recordings of classes and needing private, quiet space. Need a private space? Book an individual workroom at the ASUC Student Union.
- 57% of undergraduates and 45% of grad students are feeling Zoom burnout more than half the days or nearly every day. Beat pandemic fatigue and find your fun.
- Some students still need equipment for remote learning. However, the Student Technology Equity Program (STEP) continues to offer free loaner laptops, Wi-Fi hotspots, or other peripherals (e.g. webcam, headphones, etc.) for students in need.
Survey drawing winners
The first set of students to win Apple AirPods in Spring 2021 are:
- Shriniket Maddipatla, Letters & Science (Undergraduate Student)
- Lizbeth Cosio Vazquez, Letters & Science (Undergraduate Student)
- Caroline Haber, Law (Graduate Student)
If you have any questions or problems with the Pulse Survey, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catherine P. Koshland
Vice Chancellor for Undergraduate Education
Stephen C. Sutton
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
Lisa García Bedolla
Vice Provost for Graduate Studies and Dean of the Graduate Division
This message was sent to all UC Berkeley undergraduate and graduate students.