Dear Berkeley student,
Please take the first student pulse survey of the term. These confidential, one-minute pulse surveys capture your feedback so we can better support you. Complete Spring 2021 Pulse Survey #1 for a chance to win Apple AirPods. Last term 12 students won AirPods!
Spring 2021 Pulse Survey #1 is now open
This Pulse Survey asks about your well-being and remote learning as you start a new term. A link to the Pulse Survey is below and appears as a task in CalCentral. These surveys are confidential and results will be displayed only in aggregate. The survey closes on Tuesday, February 9.
Results from Fall 2020 Pulse Survey #4
The report from Pulse Survey #4 is now available and below are some findings:
- Over 20% of students would definitely attend in-person instruction in Spring 2021. We are preparing to offer hundreds of in-person classes (as public health conditions allow, of course).
- While many students said they were not participating in extracurricular activities because they were too busy with academics or too stressed, about half of undergraduates said they were unaware of remote options or how to get involved. Students have access to a variety of remote extracurricular activities: find your place, find your impact, find your balance.
- The vast majority of students indicated that career goals are a strong motivator for them academically. The Career Center continues to provide services remotely including one-on-one appointments, workshops and even career fairs.
Survey drawing winners
Take Spring 2021 Pulse Survey #1 to be entered in the first drawing for the term. The fourth set of students to win Apple AirPods are:
- Nico Galin, Computer Science (Undergraduate Student)
- Anonymous, Applied Math and Economics (Undergraduate Student)
- Veronica Bognot, Law (Graduate Student)
If you have any questions or problems with the Pulse Survey, please contact email@example.com.
Catherine P. Koshland
Vice Chancellor for Undergraduate Education
Stephen C. Sutton
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
Lisa García Bedolla
Vice Provost for Graduate Studies and Dean of the Graduate Division
This message was sent to all UC Berkeley undergraduate and graduate students.